Strymon Flint Tremolo and Reverb
Please call our store for availability on this product!
The Classic Pairing of Reverb and Tremolo
Players who miss the days when tube amps came with onboard reverb and tremolo will be happy to add the two-in-one Strymon Flint to their front end. This flexible stereo pedal marries three decades of vintage spring and studio reverb tones with three independent tremolo models for instant surf rock, blues, rockabilly, and indie rock appeal. Both effects can be used on their own or in series to cover a wide range of creative ground. The Strymon Flint's two dedicated tremolo parameters and three reverb controls will get players up and running with a great tone in no time. But for tone tweakers, a set of advanced controls, which includes an Effect Order control to put either the reverb or the trem first in the chain, provides endless opportunities for adjustment.
Strymon Flint Tremolo & Reverb Pedal at a Glance:
- Three reverbs and trems modeled after Strymon's favorite amp circuits
- Use effects on their own or in tandem, in any order
- Strymon: a philosophy of quality
Three reverbs and trems modeled after Strymon's favorite amp circuits
It's no surprise that the developers at Strymon are classic tone lovers themselves. The reverbs in the Flint offer a broad sampling of some of their favorite sounds, including a '60s tube amp combo dual-spring tank that will be instantly recognizable to guitarists, a '70s electronic plate reverb with plenty of shimmer and clean tails, and an '80s digital rack reverb for complex, modulating reverberations. The Flint's three tremolos are modeled after three 1960s amp circuits: a rare mellow and pulsing harmonic tremolo, a sparkling and gritty power tube tremolo, and finally, a hard-edged photocell tremolo.
Use effects on their own or in tandem, in any order
The Strymon Flint is as versatile as having two great pedals in one compact size. But its real genius is in the way the circuits interact with each other. Try adding the tremolo before the reverb for a more subtle texture, or the reverb before the tremolo for a more clipped sound.
Strymon: a philosophy of quality
Strymon pedals are already an industry standard in professional-quality effects. Strymon is dedicated to offering exceptional customer service and, in their own words, making "gear that sounds better than anything you've ever heard." The California-based company uses only the highest-quality components and powerful processors in their pedals. And each design offers more tweakable parameters than meets the eye for fine-tuning your tone. This construction and dedication to quality are the reasons Sweetwater is impressed with Strymon, and why you can find their pedals on the boards of professional musicians around the world.
Strymon Flint Tremolo & Reverb Pedal Features:
- Includes 3 classic tube amp reverbs and tremolos
- Reverb and trem can be used independently or in series (re-orderable)
- Dedicated controls on both sides for instant tweaking
- "Hidden" secondary control layout for advanced users
- Expression pedal input lets you tap in tremolo speed hands free
- Adjustable 3dB boost/cut keeps your clean and effects levels consistent
- TS mono/TRS stereo input (switchable)
- Stereo outputs feed a stereo amp or PA
- 24-bit/96kHZ A/D/A conversion
- Durable aluminum chassis
- True-bypass switching keeps the Flint from sucking tone when disengaged